Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Goal Recap

Finances:
• Have a budget meeting with my husband
Not so good on this front, but the first one is scheduled for Monday
• Track our grocery budget and menu plan again (this is probably the spending category we have most control over)
Finally did it retroactively (less helpful) but set up a more ambitious plan for July (more to come in another post)
• Pack lunch every day.
I did okay on this, but can definitely do better. I have to plan lunch food better, as I still get very hungry (maybe due to nursing?)
• Set up a college savings account for Baby S
Did the research, just have to open it up.

Home:
I made no progress on this front… Yuck!

Me!:
I have decided not to track this goal on the blog – it is not really on-topic, and while I love reading about other people’s journeys and successes, I’m just not that interested in writing a weight-loss blog.

On to July...

No comments:

Post a Comment