Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gratitude Sunday

Three things I'm grateful for this week:

My wonderful neighbors! They had such a nice baby shower for us yesterday and we stayed for hours just chatting and laughing. Fabulous friends, food, company...

Fresh snow! It is a fairytale outside my windows. My pup had such an amazing time frolicking in the snow with her friends last night and this morning. I'm also grateful that it wasn't too much snow and the commute tomorrow should be tolerable.

Baby hiccups! I can't stop laughing at the little man when he gets the hiccups in utero. Who knew?

I just realized that this post is full of exclamation marks. I have had an exclamation mark filled week, despite not making much progress on my never-ending to-do list. I love my life right now, and my list of blessings grows every bit as fast as my to-do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment