Monday, August 16, 2010

Gratitude Sunday

I can come up with a very long list this week, as every week. I continue to be blessed by a wonderful family, good health, a job, a home, and all the other things we easily take for granted.  This week, I am especially grateful for
  • A visit from my always amazing Mom and Dad.
  • A new Bible - the Busy Mom's NIV - a gift from my brother who could never guess how much his sister needed inspiration and guidance these days.  It is beautiful, and pink, and full of nice study guides.
  • The smiles and laughter of a lovely little boy as he plays with his grandparents.
  • A freezer full of food for him - bags of frozen milk, little cubes of squash, sweet potatoes, peas, and zucchini.
  • The bounty of summer - including beautiful tomatoes for making gazpacho... 

No comments:

Post a Comment